|Starts||23 Mar 2013 (Sat)||Ends||26 Mar 2013 (Tue)|
There’s a few companies out there that contributed as much to the evolution of computer games as Atari did. Get Master of Orion 1+2, Rollercoaster Tycoon series, Blood 1&2, and other timeless Atari classics at 60% off for a limited period at www.gog.com.
In the 8-bit era their games and hardware helped to define the course for electronic entertainment, and gave us one of the first successful home consoles dedicated to gaming.
In time, the brand went through many changes, as it adapted new roles in the ever-changing landscape of the games industry. In whatever form–it always existed, and soldiered on, whatever the odds. as one of the few constants. Here’s the Atari Promo!
- Master of Orion 1+2
- Master of Orion 3
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack
- Rollercoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum!
- RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe
- Master of Magic
- Total Annihilation: Commander Pack
- Total Annihilation: Kingdoms Expansion
- Colonization, Sid Meier’s
- Blood (One Unit Whole Blood)
- Blood 2: The Chosen +Expansion
- Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, The
- Alone in the Dark 1+2+3
- Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
- Star Control 1+2
- Star Control 3
- Independence War Deluxe
- Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos
- Desperados 2: Cooper’s Revenge
- Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive
- Krush Kill ‘N Destroy Xtreme
- Moonbase Commander
- B-17 Flying Fortress: The Mighty 8th
- Pirates! Gold Plus
- Locomotion, Chris Sawyer’s
It’s just amazing to see how many excellent titles comes from Atari! Such classics as Master of Orion 1+2, and Master of Magic, one of the most memorable strategy games of all times, or Star Control 1+2, a space opera that kept us playing for weeks–that’s in the oldies department.
There’s also Blood and Blood 2: The Chosen, two gore-fest games that put many horror shooters to shame up to this day. All those, and many, many more games are available 60% off this weekend. Check the Atari promo page at www.gog.com to see the whole list. The promo lasts until Tuesday, March 26, at 5:59AM GMT.