|Starts||20 Oct 2022 (Thu) (ONE day only)|
|We are now on Telegram|
On 20th Oct, buy 2 KFC Snack Plate for RM20!
Available for ONE DAY ONLY. Be ready to grab your Snack Plate!
Valid for in-store (Dine in, Take Away, Kiosk, “Imbas & Pesan”, Drive Thru & Delco) redemption at participating KFC restaurants only.
Not available for KFC Delivery, Self-Collect and Food Aggregators- Foodpanda, Grab Food, Shopee Food Air Asia Food). Not applicable for KFC Restaurants at Airports, Genting Highlands, and Mall of Medini.
This is not a drill!
Terms and conditions
- KFC 2x Snack Plate for RM20.00 Promotion (“Campaign”) is organised by QSR Stores Sdn Bhd (“Organizer”) and will run on 20th October 2022 ONLY (starts at 10.00am and end at 10.00pm); 1 day (“Campaign Period”).
- The Organizer reserves the right to shorten or extend the Campaign Period at its own discretion without prior notice.
- Entry and participation in this Campaign shall be deemed an unconditional acceptance by the Participants. Therefore, the Participants have to strictly adhere to all the Terms and Conditions.
- Campaign Mechanics for In-Store Redemption:
- Valid for in-store (Dine in, Take Away, Kiosk, “Imbas & Pesan”, Drive Thru & Delco) redemption at participating KFC restaurants only.
- Not available for KFC Delivery, Self-Collect and Food Aggregators- Foodpanda, Grab Food, Shopee Food Air Asia Food).
- Not applicable for KFC Restaurants at Airports, Genting Highlands, and Mall of Medini.
- Valid only on 20th October 2022, from 10am – 10pm.
- Price is inclusive of 6% Service Tax where applicable.
- Promotional item and configuration may vary by location.
- Not valid with other promotions, offers, vouchers and discounts.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify, at its sole and absolute discretion, any Participants and/or revoke or forfeit any cash rebate voucher or promo code at any stage of the Campaign:- a) entries are incomplete and/or failure to fulfil all or any of the Terms and Conditions stipulated herein; b) breach of any of the Terms and Conditions or other rules and regulations of the Campaign or violates any applicable laws or regulations c) if the Organizer has, at its sole discretion, any reason whatsoever to believe that such Participants has attempted to undermine the operation of the Campaign in any way whatsoever, including but not limited to fraud, cheating, tempering or deception.
- The Organizer reserves the right to substitute any one of the Campaign Voucher with items of equivalent value at any time without prior notice. All Campaign Voucher are not transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Upon notification to the Participants, Campaign Voucher must be redeemed in accordance, within a stipulated time period, with the mode specified or to be specified by the Organizer, at its sole and absolute discretion. Failure to adhere to the mode of redemption and within the stipulated time period will result in forfeiture of Campaign Voucher and the Participants shall have no claim whatsoever against the Organizer, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, representatives, retailers, distributors, dealers as well as its advertising, creative, media, digital, design and other creative agencies of the Organizer, in the event of forfeiture thereof.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for any disruption to the Campaign, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, but not limited to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Organizer which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of disruption to the Campaign, reasonable efforts shall be used to remedy the disruption and resume the Campaign on a fair and equitable basis to the Participants.
- All Participants are fully responsible for any injuries, damages or claims resulting from their participation in this Campaign.
- By participating in the Campaign, accepting Campaign Vouchers, the Participants agree to indemnify the Organizer, all its business partners, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies and/or agencies, together with their respective directors, employees representatives, retailers, distributors, dealers as well as its advertising, creative, media, digital, design and other creative agencies of the Organizer and any other participating sponsors related to this Campaign, from any claim, prosecution, judgment, damage, loss or liability which all Participants may have or suffer, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to:
- the Campaign,
- personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the Participants as a result of their participation in the Campaign.
- the use of Participants name(s), likeness, biography, voice(s) or videotape recordings of the Participants by the Organizer or otherwise in connection with or related to the Campaign referred to herein pursuant to the permission hereby granted.
- All costs, fees, and/or related expenses incurred or to be incurred by the Participants in relation to the Campaign, are the sole responsibility of the Participants.
- All rights and privileges herein granted to the Organizer are irrevocable and not subjected to rescission, restraint or injunction under any and all circumstances. Under no circumstances shall the Participants have the right to injunctive relief or to restrain or otherwise interfere with the organization of the campaign, the production, distribution, exhibition and/or exploitation of the Campaign and/or any product based on and/or derived from the Campaign and participation in this Campaign constitutes an irrevocable permission for the Organizer to use the Participants’ names and photographs for purposes of publicity and advertisement without any compensation, royalty or need for prior notification to the Participants.
- All entry instructions and any other specific details relating to the Campaign or the Campaign vouchers not specified herein shall form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Organizer reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice and Participants shall be bound by such changes.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign without any prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, termination or suspension of the Campaign by the Organizer shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organizer, its agents and employees for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Participants as a direct or an indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension thereof.
- Organizer reserves the right to amend, alter, terminate or suspend the Campaign Voucher without prior notice.
- The Organizer reserves the absolute right to review and vary any of the Terms and Conditions contained herein at any time without prior notice.
- The Organizer’s decisions are final and there shall be no appeal entertained and/or allowed. All Participants shall not resort to court proceedings to review the Organizer’s decisions. In the event of any dispute, conflict, uncertainty or ambiguity relating to the terms and conditions herein stated, or any matter involving this Campaign, Organizer will resolve the matter in its absolute and unfettered discretion and the entire decision in the matter by the Organizer shall be conclusive and final.
- By participating in the Campaign, the Eligible Participants agree at all times to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The main language of the Terms and Conditions shall be the English language. Any translation to any other language than English shall be for convenience only.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and Participants agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
- For further enquiries, please contact KFC at 1300-222-888 from 10am to 5pm (Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays).
Find your nearest KFC outlet here