|Starts||9 Nov 2014 (Sun)||Ends||21 Nov 2014 (Fri)|
Amazon has started their countdown to Black Friday deals and offers at www.amazon.com/blackfriday from 9 November through 21 November 2014.
Black Friday 2014 is almost here, but Amazon has already kicked off the savings a little early.
They are counting down to the big day with even more deals, all day, every day at www.amazon.com/blackfriday.
Deals start at 4pm on the first day and end on 4pm on the last day after which a new Deal takes over. Check www.amazon.com/blackfriday every day at 4pm to be among the first to discover the deals
- 9 Nov 2014
- WD My Passport Ultra Anniversary Edition 1 TB (UPDATE 9 Nov: Further price drop to US$69!)
- 20% off Clothing, Shoes, Jewellery, Watches & Luggages with promotion code
- TaylorMade Up To 40% Off Golf Clubs
- Check carefully when ordering electronics that are powered from the wall outlet – Malaysia uses the 220V/240V voltage and the plug connector is different as well. Check that the electronic product supports the voltage range 100V – 240V. If it doesn’t, do NOT plug in directly to the Malaysia wall plug outlet without using a step down transformer!
- Be careful of region-locked video games and movie discs – many of them can only be played on consoles or players that are sold in the US. Amazon has a dedicated help page relating to DVD/Blu-Ray region codes here.
- Warranty coverage may be limited to the US only. Some products such as Intel SSDs have international warranty. If the local distributor does not entertain you, you may need to send back the item to the US should any issue arise for warranty claim
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on until 21 Nov 2014, 4pm