|Starts||21 Nov 2014 (Fri)||Ends||29 Nov 2014 (Sat)|
Amazon has started their Black Friday deals and offers at www.amazon.com/blackfriday from 21 November through 29 November 2014, 4pm.
UPDATE 29 Nov: Amazon Black Friday has ended at 4pm on 29 Nov. But the sale still continues with the Amazon Cyber Monday Deals Week!
Amazon.com Black Friday 2014 is NOW LIVE at www.amazon.com/blackfriday. Your favourite item might already be on sale – check the link to find out if it is!
Deals start at 4pm on the first day and end on 4pm on the last day. Check www.amazon.com/blackfriday every day at 4pm to be among the first to discover the deals
(Updated 28 Nov 6pm)
- Panasonic 60% Off Arc 3 & Arc 4 Electric Razers Black Friday 24hr Promo (customer comments state it works with SG Voltage, will need pin adapter) till 29 Nov, 4pm
- 60% off Spode Christmas Tree Collection till Dec 3
- 60% off Select Lenox Holiday Diningware Collection till Dec 3
- Black Friday Savings on Select Watches till Dec 2
- 10% Off Select Beats by Dre Headphones till Dec 1
- Samsung Up to 50% Off Select Samsung microSD Cards till Dec 3
- Kingston Digital 16 GB Class 4 microSDHC Flash Card with SD Adapter (SDC4/16GBET) @ $6.99 till Dec 3
- 30% OFF Books (NO Min Spend) Coupon Code
- Amazon Black Friday Deals Week in Computer Memory & Components
- Amazon.com 25% OFF Men’s Clothing Coupon Code (till 27 Nov)
- Amazon.com 25% OFF Shoes & Handbags (NO Min Spend) Coupon Code (till 29 Nov)
- Sandisk Up To 60% Off
- Toys & Games Black Friday Week
- Holiday Toy List
- Electronics Gift Guide
- Up to 50% off Top-Rated Portable Speakers
- Extra 15% Off a KOHLER Purchase
- Up To 30% Off Logitech Gaming Accessories
- 50% Off or More SSDs (Solid-State Drives)
- Up to 15% Off Select Crucial Components & Lexar Flash Memory
Daily 24hr Deals @ www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox – Deals start at 4pm on the first day and end on 4pm on the next day after which a new Deal takes over.
Did you know? If an item you ordered drops price in Amazon, you can request a refund of the difference 7 days from the date of delivery!
- Check carefully when ordering electronics that are powered from the wall outlet – Malaysia uses the 220V/240V voltage and the plug connector is different as well. Check that the electronic product supports the voltage range 100V – 240V. If it doesn’t, do NOT plug in directly to the Malaysia wall plug outlet without using a step down transformer!
- Be careful of region-locked video games and movie discs – many of them can only be played on consoles or players that are sold in the US. Amazon has a dedicated help page relating to DVD/Blu-Ray region codes here.
- Warranty coverage may be limited to the US only. Some products such as Intel SSDs have international warranty. If the local distributor does not entertain you, you may need to send back the item to the US should any issue arise for warranty claim
- When making payments to Amazon, make payments in USD instead of RM as the conversion rate Amazon uses may cause you to pay much more than paying in USD.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on till 29 Nov 2014, 4pm. Visit www.amazon.com/blackfriday to shop now.