|Starts||15 Sep 2014 (Mon)||Ends||18 Sep 2014 (Thu)|
With over 130 destinations to choose from, The World is Yours. Fly to your dream destinations around the world with Qatar Airways special fares at www.qatarairways.com/my.
UPDATE 17 Sep: Extended till 18 Sep 2014
For a limited time only, book and save on Economy Class and Business Class fares. Travel valid from 21st September 2014 to 15th June 2015.
Seats are limited, so book now.
|Kuala Lumpur (KUL)||Abu Dhabi (AUH)||8690 MYR||2123 MYR|
|Kuala Lumpur (KUL)||Athens (ATH)||10469 MYR||3024 MYR|
|Kuala Lumpur (KUL)||Barcelona (BCN)||12219 MYR||3045 MYR|
|Kuala Lumpur (KUL)||Berlin (TXL)||10482 MYR||2780 MYR|
|Kuala Lumpur (KUL)||Cape Town (CPT)||10684 MYR||3229 MYR|
|Kuala Lumpur (KUL)||Chicago (ORD)||17364 MYR||3590 MYR|
|Kuala Lumpur (KUL)||Dubai (DXB)||6410 MYR||2133 MYR|
|Kuala Lumpur (KUL)||Edinburgh (EDI)||10081 MYR||3225 MYR|
|Kuala Lumpur (KUL)||London (LHR)||9607 MYR||3008 MYR|
|Kuala Lumpur (KUL)||Milan (MXP)||10779 MYR||2660 MYR|
|Kuala Lumpur (KUL)||New York (JFK)||15455 MYR||3476 MYR|
|Kuala Lumpur (KUL)||Paris (CDG)||9519 MYR||2312 MYR|
|Kuala Lumpur (KUL)||Stockholm (ARN)||8313 MYR||2863 MYR|
|Kuala Lumpur (KUL)||Zagreb (ZAG)||11123 MYR||3032 MYR|
- Sales period: 15th-17th September 2014, with the exception of all itineraries originating from the following countries which have a sales period of 12th-18th September 2014: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Norway, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
- Travel period: 21st September 2014 – 15th June 2015. All travel must be completed by 15th June 2015.
- Blackout dates (travel not allowed on both directions):
– 2nd-5th October 2014
– 17th-23rd December 2014 and 2nd-11th January 2015
– 26th March – 2nd April 2015 and 6th-13th April 2015
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights worldwide, with the following exceptions:
– Flights between Sao Paulo and Buenos Aires
– Itineraries flying into Jeddah or Medinah
- Discount applies to instant purchases only.
- Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets. For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: (O) and (Q) for Economy, (I) for Business and (A) for First Class travel.
- Fares include all applicable discounts, fees, taxes and airport charges. Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Qatar Airways sales offices or through travel agents.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Minimum stay: 3 days for First (A), Business (I) and Economy (Q). 5 days for Economy (O).
- Maximum stay: 3 months for First (A), Business (I) and Economy (Q). 1 month for Economy (O).
- On selected routings, weekend surcharge may apply. Please refer to detailed fare rules before purchasing.
- For all itineraries except those originating from Brazil, Korea, and Iran, changes are allowed at a penalty of USD 250 (USD 100 for intra-Middle East itineraries^, itineraries between Middle East and Indian Subcontinent^, and short-haul direct flights not via Doha) on top of any fare differences. Cancellations before or after departures are non-refundable. In case of no-show, ticket has no value for use on any other service, and it is non-refundable, non-changeable and non-bookable.
- For itineraries originating from Brazil, changes are allowed at a penalty of USD 250 on top of any fare differences. Cancellations before departures are refundable for a fee of USD 300. Cancellations after depatures are non-refundable. In case of no-show, ticket has no value for use on any other service, and it is non-refundable, non-changeable and non-bookable.
- For itineraries originating from Korea, changes are allowed at a penalty of KRW 100,000 on top of any fare differences. Cancellations before departure are refundable for a fee of KRW 300,000. Cancellations after departure are non-refundable. In case of no-show, a no-show fee of KRW 300,000 will be applied on top of the change or refund fee.
- For itineraries originating from Iran, changes are allowed at a penalty of USD 50 on top of any fare differences. Cancellations before or after departures are refundable for a fee of USD 50. In case of no-show, a no-show fee of USD 100 will be applied on top of the change or refund fee.
- Upgrades to a higher class/cabin using miles or Qcredits is not permitted.
- Stopover is not permitted.
- Standard child/infant discount apply.
- Please note that on selected dates and destinations, lower market–specific promotion fares may be available. All available options, together with the applicable terms & conditions for each fare will be displayed at time of booking for you to make your selection.
- A different set of terms and conditions applies for all itineraries originating from Canada, Saudi Arabia, United Kingdom and United States. Please check their respective country sites for more information.
- Other terms & conditions apply. Please review at the time of booking.
^ Intra-Middle East itineraries refer to flights between Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen. Indian Subcontinent refers to Bangladesh, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. Intra-Middle East flights originating from Iran will follow Iran fare rules.
Other terms and conditions apply.
Sales on until 18 Sep 2014
For more information on Qatar Airways, visit www.qatarairways.com/my.